Monday

Valentine's Day: Idea Hop



Day 6 of our week of LOVE countdown



If you have been following along with our 7 days of love projects you might be wondering, what happened to days 5 &6? Well, I have had 2 sick babies and the hubby surprised ME with an early Valentine's Date to Ovo Cirque Du Soleil*** It was AMAZING***

Sorry blogging world for the missed posts but to catch up on those days, here is a great Valentine's Idea Hop*** CHECK IT OUT for some AMAZING ideas****




Check out the LINK below


Living at the Whitehead's Zoo: Valentine Ideas Hop:

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful news regarding bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks just for this informative publish, I learned a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After study few of the articles on your web site today, and I really like your way of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tag it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls visit my internet site also and let me know your thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback and comments!!!!