Monday

Crayola Model Magic




Any type of textural manipulative is a great thing for toddlers. It helps to strengthen their fine-motor skills. Without developing and strengthening the muscles in their fingers now it will be harder for the child to hold a pencil and write or to hold scissors and cut when they get older.

I think that Crayola Model Magic is a wonderful product. I love making my own dough but this stuff is such a wonderful texture it is so light weight and molds so easily for little hands. The best part is that it does NOT fall apart or stick to anything! I buy the individual packs because this dough does air dry so I have found that it's best for one-time use.

We used corks, rocks and other objects to push into the dough. Cookie cutters would work great too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback and comments!!!!